Permanent Job Position for Wildlife & Nature Videographer Needed Urgently
Job Position for Wildlife & Nature Videographer Needed Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Position for Wildlife & Nature Videographer Needed Urgently
PLEASE NOTE: This job is based in Hoedspruit an requires travelling to remote and rustic wilderness camps in southern Africa
A well-known Field Guide training organization is recruiting for an organized and creative Videographer to work closely with our marketing team to plan, film and edit video content as required. You will need to have a great eye for photography and videography. Your content will be used online across their social media platforms and will set the tone and differentiates them from their competitors. The aim of the content is to get people excited with what they are about and what they do!
Are you a young talented videographer who is capable in storytelling, editing and content creation in the digital space? Then we are looking for YOU! If you can see yourself spending endless sunrises and sunsets in the bush, be able to capture footage that makes viewers feel like they are sharing in the moment, then this opportunity is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Brainstorming creative ideas to meet marketing requirements
- Able to work on postproduction tasks including reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Premiere Pro or After Effect (motion graphics). Creatively, develop and present storyboards.
- Creative skills – take an idea and make it tangible
- Collaborating with others to create the film or video product
- Able to evolve the product brand by working on a wide range of video creative projects
- Able to collaborate with all team members from the marketing and sales departments.
- Plan each shoot with the marketing team prior to filming any content
- Archive and backs up projects on completion
- Record and edit voice-overs
- Able to gain full understanding of projects, products and adjust to different brand needs.
- Film videos on set or on location
- Responsible to recruit and manage a media intern for short periods of time
- elative fitness and stamina to work long hours when required
- Be able to create a variety of content from one filming opportunity – e.g., #shorts, reels, videos, short clips etc.
- Willing to travel to remote locations
- Stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Set-up a production and editing platform/template to capture all lectures on video for our e-learning platform.
- Required Skills
- photography : 1 to 2 years
- social media marketing : 1 to 2 years
- editing software : 1 to 2 years
- videography : 1 to 2 years
- Candidate Requirements
- Atleast 1 – 2 years minimum work experience would advantageous
Degree or Diploma in Film/Video/Media Related Field or equivalent experience required
Proficiency with camera equipment.
Excellent computer literacy.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent Photography and image editing skills
Social Media experience – stories, live videos
Pressure and deadline driven
17 total views, 1 today