Permanent Job Vacancy for Guest Relations Consultant Requered
Job Vacancy for Guest Relations Consultant Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Guest Relations Consultant Requered
To efficiently and accurately manage the flow of critical information between the reservations offices and camps to ensure superior and personalized service delivery for the guests. To provide high quality information and support the camps in handling guest related issues by being the central point of communication between the camps and the consultants. The incumbent is specifically accountable for relationship management all the reservations consultants, Assistant Reservations Managers as well as Camp Management within the business.
- Feedback and Investigation on guest issues, compiling reports.
- Incident management for WS24, Safer Travel, High Risk Travellers
- Assistance with Refunds/ Credit issues and compliance with requirements such as letters of acceptance( waiver letters)
- Where necessary interact with agents in their region on behalf of CC JHB in order to speed up the process.
- Assist with information on product updates from camps.
- Trade collateral: Camp info sheets, general info Manual, Pre-Tour Information, standalone documents
- WISH, Tourplan, Wilderness Window
- K: Drive – Back of House info
- Information Centre
- Internal and External Product Updates
- Ensure any anomalies in guests itineraries are managed timeously and effectively so that they do not impact negatively on the Guest experience. (ie managing itinerary changes)
- Primary interface between the international agent network, WS consultants, Maun operations and camp personnel.
- Meet and Greet of high profile guests and agents where necessary
- Co-ordination of Educational bookings – Agent, Staff, Media and Fam Trips
- Assisting with guest travel documentation i.e. lost passports and VISA issues as necessary.
- Assisting with guest medicals and sourcing medications
- Facilitating, overseeing and authorising requests that are outside the camp booking policies e.g. going over concession limits, increasing camp beds, private vehicle request.
- A Diploma qualification in Marketing, specific reference to Travel & Tourism will be an added advantage
- 5 years in Lodge Experience – preferably in Wilderness Safaris Camps
- Full knowledge of WISH/ Wilderness Window, Tourplan and functional knowledge of ClickView.
Proven experience in Customer care and customer service
Computer Literate – Microsoft office, email, internet and importantly Microsoft PowerPoint.
16 total views, 1 today